Mark IV Turnaround time

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mloiaco

Reaction score
What's the average turnaround time for a Mark IV these days? I ordered a new one this week and I'm wondering how long to expect to wait.

Gah that sucks for all of you who had to wait! I couldnt do that :(

Mine should be here no later than monday. Mark IVa short head. Im keeping my fingers crossed that it will be here friday so i can put it through its paces at band practice this weekend before our show august 25th

www.lastsecondchances.com
www.myspace.com/lastsecondchances

I ordered mine in the last week of May, it still hasn´t gotten here. I was told 3 months, but it depends on when Mesa starts making the new batch of IV´s.

I got lucky (kind of). The dealer had a sealed box with a brand new Mark IV in it. So I got mine in one day, last Friday. The downside was that I discovered that it is not a 2007 and may be as old as 2005. I have to get the serial number and find out from Mesa.

On the up-side, the amp is exactly the same regardless of 2005 or 2007 and the warranty is the same too.

I know it really sucks to wait once you finally commit to the purchase. I was told anywhere from 3 to 5 months depending on the run dates.

It is well worth waiting for though!

Update: My dealer just told me that he placed my order with Mesa and they gave him a delivery date of late October.

I am still am at a loss as to why you're bothered by being sold a brand new non used and boxed 2005 MKIV amp. I don't get it... maybe you should sell it on Ebay and wait 6 - 8 months for a new one that will look and sound exactly the same!!!!

Sorry if I offend you but, so many people would die for one of these prized amps and you're bellyaching that you got a 2005 and not a 2007... It's starting to annoy me. Be glad you've got one and go work on your chops so that you'll be worthy of even playing through a MKIV.

Latest posts

Back