Mark I- II-III-IV users - Giving back to the Boogie Board

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKIII

Reaction score
GTS - I second this (great minds think alike).

When I got my first Boogie, I couldn't get a decent tone out of it straight away. Once I read the incredibly informative posts on the board I was able to learn from the trials and tribulations of other users and got the thing to sound HOT!

I have now graduated to a MKIV and without the information already here and the many generous responses to my own questions, I wouldn't have dialed it in so quick.

Ned pays for the bandwidth out of his own pocket and it really won't take more than a couple of dollars to help keep this fantastic forum going for the long haul.

So come on folks, if you've ever had a question answered, help out the cause.

Ned is a champ for putting his time and money into keeping this great resource available and that's got to be worth a few dollars.

If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't have had all the great amp setting choices for my MKIV.

Don't have any money on my paypal account at the moment, but when I have some left I'll sent it.

The board is cool!

I threw in a sawbuck. This is a great place. I did the same thing over at the Carvinmuseum.com forum. We should support those who support us.

and actually dont need to be a HUGE donatiion . . . i make a regular 10bucks donating each month and is all cool and my wallet is still alive!! :lol: 8)

I'll be very glad to donate some bucks to this great board!
Without it I wouldn't have ever modified myself my mark III to mark IIIC+ (this has no price for me!) and couldn't know some other cool stuff I've learned from some great users writing here!

When I'll make my next mod, an indipendent gain control for my mark IIIC+ clean channel, I'll put every info on this board.

Should only know this paypal account to make my donation!

What a stupid....i've found that link for the donation and i've made mine!
Hope for this board a long life and i also hope it will become bigger and bigger!

I'm going to donate this weekend once my check hits my bank account, and I was wondering, once you donate do the google ads on the left go away? I noticed the board acknowledges donating members by changing their 'title' to 'donating member', so I thought it would be smart enough to take off the ads...

Yeah!!! I donated and I am so very impressed and grateful to this board and I have only been here a couple of weeks. I feel like I ave already gotten my $$ back, 10 fold. Thanks Ned, you rock!!

Okay fellas! I just donated first time ever! I hope the board continues to grow and the bandwidth is always as good as it is now or better!

I was hoping my title would change to 'donating member'... :(

:D I have to say that this is the best forum that I've been to.

I just became a contributing member at the Fender Forum, after about 6 years of using it for free.

The nazi running the place suspended me for telling somebody I would sell them an item. The person approached me, I did not approach him. They want me to give another $30 just to have the pleasure of posting there and make amends for telling somebody they could purchase my old piece of crap.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This place is great. It's not populated with control freaks.

Latest posts

Back