mark IIc+ sham

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lesterpaul

Reaction score
beware ebayer trying to sell mark II-I asked a few questions/he sent me pics pulled from boogie files of the exact IIc+ shown there-I guess he sensed something-he has pulled auction-ebay name was suchadeal...no sells, so he is shady-the original pics were for a 1x15 combo/1984 mark II-he sent pics of serial #13536, which is the same pic as boogie file-was wanting to make a deal, and fast-maybe some of you have come across this cat before...?

yeah...everything smelled funky-he just emailed me saying he stopped the auction..."you buy this amp or not?"..I asked him several questions about tubes/speaker/etc-he could not answer-sad because the additional pics he sent were OBVIOUSLY not the same amp-I sent message to boogie wankanobi to let him know his pics were being used-would like to nab him, but he has packed his bags and left the ebay, I bet...

man why can't people rip people off with fake marshall stuff. why has it always got to be boogie gear that they fake

Back