• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa Studio Preamp UK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riku

Reaction score
Studio Preamp for sale. It's 240V. £300
Missing the reverb tank, reverb transformer and EQ+Rev jack socket (previous owner decided to remove them for some reason).
Volume knob appears to be a Fender-y kind of knob and 4 of the other knobs have been broken and some point and glued back together. They all sit snugly on the pot shafts. 2 slider caps are missing.
Top of the case is a bit scratched.
Comes loaded with JJ tubes (apart from the reverb driver, no reverb, no point in a reverb driver tube!).
Despite all of this, it is fully working and sounding great (apart from the reverb that is!).

I haven't sold on here before, but on eBay I'm Riku88 if you want to look me up
I'm in Swindon, but regularly travel to central London so can meet at either location.
Alternatively, I'm happy to post (insured or not insured, it's your choice). Let me know where you are and I'll get you a quote.

Latest posts

Back