• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Studio 22+, Formula Preamp and 20/20 power amp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

webrthomson

Reaction score
I've got a few things for sale:

• Mesa Boogie Studio 22+, pretty good condition for its age - comes with cover - £550 ONO
    Mesa Boogie Formula Preamp (clean has been modded with the Andrews mod by Dennis Marshall) - comes with footswitch - £450
    Mesa Boogie 20/20 Power amp - £550
    Mesa Boogie Recto 2 x 12 - £450 (local only)

(if you want the Formula and the 20/20 and don't ONO me I'll throw in a 2U rack case for them)

I can probably manage to ship all of these if needed, but I will not accept regular PayPal due to its ludicrous 180 day return policy, as frankly I'm not a shop. Gift is fine if you cover the fees (4%)!

I would be interested in DC5 combo in good condition - preferably a revision B but that is not a deal breaker.

If you are interested please email me (I don't check my PM's here) at webrthomson (at) hotmail dot com, I can send on pictures too. I'm in Glasgow so if you are local you are welcome to come and try!

Thanks for looking!

Back