• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT 1994 Mesa Boogie Tremoverb head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanslow

Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to lack of use of this, and GASsing for a Kemper, my Tremoverb head is up for sale. Full details and more images can be found here, but the main details are as follows:

1994 built 100W Tremoverb head in excellent condition, relatively early serial number. No switching problems, no crackly pots, fully working, very clean inside and out, just massively underused. I'm no great guitar player, but the need to have a dual rec of some ilk caused me to buy this some years ago, with it having very occasional use during that time as I'm definitely more of a hobbiest than a proper practicing musician.

Sale to include amp head (obviously!), dust cover, flight case, single and four button switch. Pickup only from Crich in Derbyshire, but would be willing to come to an arrangement to meet up, although would definitely prefer any prospective buyer to try it out to their full satisfaction before completing a deal.

Price is £1100 for everything mentioned above, or will consider trades for a Kemper Profiling Amp, rack or lunchbox.

My first sale here, so please advise if I've done anything incorrect according to forum guidelines.

Couple of pics of the head, more pics in the link above. Happy to answer any questions and entertain serious buyers, cups of tea/coffee at no extra cost ;)

tv14.jpg

tv13.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Steve

Latest posts

Back