• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Boogie Lonestar 1x12 Combo in Tan nr London

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadBackMusic

Reaction score
My combo is reluctantly up for sale. Recent power valve change and in very good and full operating condition. I have had a professional modification carried out which has served me well. The drive option is now foot switchable. There is a little known/used reverb jack socket tucked up beside the valves, I never had need to switch the reverb on & off so it now is used as a jack for turning the drive on and off which makes this amp a supreme beast for varied tones without the addition of extra drive/distortion pedals. An LED has also been installed in the front panel so a visual confirmation of status can be had. Hospital style castors also added, very smooth! Original foot switch included as is the RoqSolid heavy duty vinyl cover and single foot switch for the drive option. OIRO £1200.

Additionally, I have a matching tan Zilla 'Big Boy' 2x12 cab which has been wired to run in conjunction with the combo, not instead of, so a phenomenal 3x12 roar can be had. Loaded with Celestine v30's, hospital style castors and RoqSolid heavy duty vinyl cover. £250

PM on this board.

Cheers, Tim

Back