• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale: Mesa Boogie Roadster Head & flight case PERFECT

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Pajak

Reaction score
Price £2000
Postage £35 unless it costs less

Im posting the ad here as there is no need to review the amp :). I bought this when my band split up (not exactly sure why) and nether I nor this amp have gigged since. I have always kept it in the custom built flight case. i have hardly ever played it - you can still smell the guitar shop when you open the case - it is basically completely new. I love the amp and although it sounds good at low volume, I cannot do it justice at home and would like to remain friends with the neighbours.

you will only be interested in this if you really want a new Mesa Roadster but wouldn't mind saving the £400 of the current rrp

I also have 2 1x12 mesa thiele cabs (much easier to carry than a 2 x 12). would consider a deal on the lot but wont sell bits individually. This is a great setup and if my bank account survives christmas I will probably remove this ad.

Thanks,

Mark (Bristol)

Back