• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Mark series combo cab & flight case + head front grille

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctormetallifan

Reaction score
Hi guys,
forgive me that my first post is a classified ad, but I've used this site as incredibly useful reference for a year or two whilst searching for the Boogie I eventually bought! So thank you. Maybe some of this stuff is something you're looking for...

I have for sale;
a) The original front grille from a Mark series head, brown jute, brown piping, genuine silk-screened 'Boogie' logo plate on it.
b) Combo cabinet from a Mark IIC+ (just a Mark series combo cab as far as I'm aware. Includes original EVM cone and is well heavy!
This cab has the SUS mounting system in it.
c) Original 'Anvil' flight-case from the above combo. I think it originally shipped with the IIC+.

If anyone's interested/has questions please do PM me.
I'll consider any reasonable offer, I'm not out to flog this lot for silly money, it's just cluttering up my flat!
Andy

Hey guys, no bites here so have gone to fleabay UK. Same username.
Photos there as well... which would likely help I guess...
Probably won't sell though, so if you're interested, do drop me a PM anyway.

Cheers,
Andy

Latest posts

Back