• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Mesa Boogie MK IIC+ or PX for my Mesa MK I reissue

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Szorn

Reaction score
I know what you're thinking... don't we all!

Looking at paying around £900+

Could PX for my Fender '59 Bassman LTD and Mesa V-Twin Pedal.

Let me know if you're willing to part with yours. I'd ideally love a wicker grill and bubinga/koa cab.

Regards,
Shaun

Edit: I eventually bought an MKI reissue but it turns out I need a separate lead channel. So if anyone's interested in buying my MKI or trading it with cash on top for their MKII get in touch!

Was just over at the Petrucci forum, and saw this posted. His info says he is in Belgium.

http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?79644-FS-Mesa-Boogie-Mark-IIC-combo

druckpig said:
Just curious so I wanted to ask specifically what are you looking for in a MKIIC+
are you looking for a GEQ or non GEQ version do you want 60 watter or 60/100 or a simul class and are you looking for an upgrade or an original ?

Hey Druckpig,

Thanks for asking.
I'd like an original but wouldn't rule out an upgrade. I'd like one with GEC and reverb.
I think a 60 watter would be more than enough for my needs and the simul class option could be useful in the studio.

I'd prefer to find one locally so I could play before buying.

Thanks Druckpig, that's very kind of you, much appreciated.
If he's asking more than I can afford I have a MK I reissue in the wings I can snap up.

druckpig said:
Szorn said:
I'm in Leeds, England but I have transport.

OK
I know a chap who has a load of boogies that were for sale awhile back and I am sure he still has a 60 watter with GEQ and in hardwood plus he is in the uk so I will make an enquiry on your behalf but.... I think he is going to be asking top dollar

No worries, thanks for the help though. Got myself an MKI reissue. Not sure if I'd prefer the MK II with lead channel switching but a volume pedal seems to do the trick with the MKI.

Ok, turns out the MKI isn't doing it for me. Need a separate lead channel.

Anyone want to buy my cream tolex MKI reissue or trade for an MK II?

Back