• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Triaxis/2:90 Rig with 2 1x12 MESA Cabs (London)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Breenbear

Reaction score
Hi,

I am cutting down on the amount of gear I have and have decided to get rid of my whole rack set up. I would prefer to sell all the items together but understand that it is a lot of money in one so therefore I would consider offers for individual items. The list of items for sale are:

1) MESA Boogie Triaxis v2 (very good condition - slight indent on plastic on master volume but works perfectly)
2) MESA 2:90 Power Amp (excellent condition)
3) MESA 1x12 Widebody Closed Back Cab x 2 with covers (as new condition)
4) Rocktron All Access Midi Controller with Power Supply (excellent condition)
5) TC Electronic G Major Rackmount Effects Unit (excellent condition with plastic still on screen)
6) Furman PL-PLUS E Series II Power Conditioner (excellent condition)
7) Gator 8u Rolling Rack (good condition but locks not working. All latches still work and telescopic handle etc is all functioning perfectly.

You can see pictures and a video of the rig in action here: http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/mesa-boogie-triaxis2901x12-cabseffectsrocktron-midi-controller-and-extras/1019189954 (mods if this link isn't allowed I apologise and will remove immediately!)

I am asking for £2500 for everything. A considerable saving from buying the items individually!

Cash on collection in SW London preferred. Thanks for looking.

Back