• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mesa Triaxis & 2:90 with Abacus board and 212 Sold

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rockhopper

Reaction score
I am dipping my toes in the water as I am attached to this rig (I have had it all from new). Have to admit I only joined the forum as I am thinking of selling this. Picture is here:

http://s1225.photobucket.com/user/Rockhopper35/media/Mesa/DSC_01111_zps73e6232c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I can supply all the original tags and even receipt if you wish. It has not been gigged much and has been mainly used in a home studio.

The Triaxis is a V2 non-phat mod. Few small scratches to top of unit and normal rack rash. The ears are straight and the rash on the is minimal. Bought in 1996/7 (will have to find receipt to confirm)

The 2:90 is about 3 Years old. Hard pushed to find any issues short of a few small scratches from racking. (I replaced a 50/50 that I bought originally with the Triaxis)

The cab has a few dinks & marks. Nothing bigger than 4mm. Modded slightly to give 16 ohm stereo (top & bottom) and 8 ohm mono.

The abacus board is almost spotless. (with power supply & skb semi-hard case & 7 pin midi cable)

As I mentioned this is a feeler and if anyone is interested please message me. If someone were to buy it all including the rack cases I have a full set of 6l6s (Mesa) for the 2:90 with about 15 hours on them which may be included (I always keep a spare set of tubes). Delivery would also have to be discussed.

I am open to offers. As it is only worth what someone is willing to pay. If you want other pics or serial numbers just ask.

The G major 2 is also up for sale. The 2 u cases are rhino shock mount cases. Also the rig is secure DNA marked and your details would be passed along to selectaDNA.

Back