• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier, 2 channel, 1996, Revision G.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothepointmusic

Reaction score
I have for sale a 1996 Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier.

This is the 2 channel version of this amplifier, with Circuit revision 'G'. Has all original transformers. Comes with original 1 button Footswitch. As well as full live in flight case made by Castle Cases. I had the flight case made for a tour that never happened so It's never actually been out of the house and I have no need for such a power house with so much gain anymore.

It really is a special amplifier, beats any of those 3 channel later Dual rectifiers hands down, just come and try it and you will hear what I mean.

I have all my amplifiers regularly serviced by my good friend Greg @ Guitar Aid London, he is the only man I trust with older 'vintage' equipment as I have a few 70's and 80's amps which need quite a special engineer. Was only re-tubed 1 year ago roughly, and has not been really played to full volume since then.

Supplied WITHOUT speaker cable or kettle lead as I use a power conditioner and the speaker cable I purchased with this 3 years ago has since died a death.

If you would like to pay a visit and have a look at it and give it a go please don't hesitate to get in touch, not looking for a rushed sale just the best possible home for her as she's a special beast of a Mesa who needs the right player.

I have a bunch of high quality photos of the amplifier so just PM me for those if you are interested.

It is listed on Gumtree - http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/mesa-boogie-dual-rectifier-1996-2-channel/1006837264
and also GuitarMart - http://www.guitarmart.co.uk/advert/G16544

Sensible offers, no trades, have enough amplifiers need to shed some of the fat in the collection. Thanks for looking :)

Latest posts

Back