• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS UK:- MESA Rectifier Recording Preamp

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DBraz

Reaction score
For sale I have here a MESA Rectifier Recording Preamp. As many will know this has an absolutely fantastic tone and having owned a Triaxis previously, whilst it does not have the same flexibility of the Triaxis, to my ears it has a better tone. This is in excellent condition. (Footswitch not pictured but will be included)

This is a US Model and to save lugging around a step-down transformer, and potentially compromising the power section with extra plugs etc, I have had a custom transformer made for the power section so that it uses 240V, fitted, serviced and PAT tested by Essex Amp Repairs in late April this year. This was not a cheap mod. I use a standard kettle lead plug to power it from my Power Conditioner (which powers my whole rack) although people may just chose to use a standard kettle lead 240V plug.

Whilst I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this piece of equipment I am in the process of downsizing my rack. My preference would be to have it picked up so that a potential owner can see and hear it in action although I will post in the UK at the buyers cost.

016-1.jpg

017-1.jpg

£580

Back