• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Mark IV b Short Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crowbarr

Reaction score
Reluctantly selling my Mesa Mark IV b short head.

Full working order, no scratchy pots etc, recently fully re-tubed with JJs - approximately 20 hours on them so far.

Footswitch and head case in very good condition, just the usual very minor scuffs on sides and the rubber corners. The amp is spotless as it has been racked in a SUS-4 Mesa rack for the last 3 years.

Also have the rackmount kit that I may consider parting with but very reluctant due to the expense and effort of getting it into the UK and I'd rather keep it for when I can justify a Mark IV again.

I can email photos on request.

£1000 and collection only near Sheffield.

Hi,

I still have the amp - I may consider shipping depending on location etc.

Hi all,

The Mark IV is back up for sale!

Although the tubes now have approx 40 hrs on them.

Open to offers and willing to deliver within a reasonable distance of Sheffield.

I'd love to see pics. I'm based in Australia, but will be in Germany for the next 5 weeks come next weekend to visit family. Would you consider shipping to the EU?

Cheers,
Chris

I'll get some pics sorted out today.

I have shipped cabs within Europe but not an amp - I'll take a look at how feasible it is to get a tube amp posted safely.

Have you sold this yet? Did you manage to get some pictures of the amp?

Cheers,

Chris

Back