• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Dual Roadster Head

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themightyjay

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Mesa Boogie Roadster amp head. I'm sure you know all about this if you are looking but it is widely regarded as the best rectifier available today. The gain on this is amazing, it sounds more akin to the old 2 channels, rather than the fizzier new models, it also has the incredible Lonestar clean channel. This a UK voltage amp so no need for an expensive and bulky step down transformer.

Unfortunately I don't have the cover or footswitch as I was using a TC Electronic G-System to switch channels, which I am also selling.

Also available are the Maxon OD808 (sounds amazing with the amp) live in rack case and Korg tuner. Please message me for details, I might even be tempted to throw a few bits in for the right offer :)

Open to sensible offers on this.

Latest posts

Back