• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade as new LP Traditional Gold Top for ED/MKV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogiePete

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a lovely Les Paul Traditional Gold Top which I'd like to trade for a mint Electradyne combo or a MK V combo with some cash adjustment. I'd also consider a mint Heartbreaker combo but would need some cash adjustment my way.

I bought this guitar for £1599 in 2010 at Mansons Exeter after trying out many and this one felt like a keeper from the word go. It has only had light use in my studio and is as new. It has the original case etc. I hate to let it go but I use my Godin LGXT almost exclusively these days.

Please be aware I'm looking for a fully working UK amp in mint condition with no scuffs, scrapes, or dings!

If you're interested and would like some pics of the Les Paul email me at [email protected].

I'm based in Devon.

Cheers,

Pete

Edit:- Deal all sorted, collecting my MKV combo on Sunday 10th June :D

Back