• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Triaxis and 2:90 for sale with Watford Valves Cryo kit.

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyanHowlett

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Put this in the US thread which was slightly pointless as its 240v UK model. (has been removed from the USA postings sorry for any confusion)

I have the Triaxis - 2:90 combo for sale. Im sure you all know the spec so I wont go into details. All working great. Obvious signs of use, but then its toured and never failed me. I also have the Watford valves deluxe Cryo kit with it which I will include. The triaxis currently has groove tubes in there so I can leave them in too so you will have a set to swap out if needed. The 2:90 is running boogie tubes in the B channel and Svetlana in the main A channel so then you run in stereo through a boogie cab or similar stereo cab you get an absolutely massive sound.

http://www.watfordvalves.com/product_detail.asp?id=2206

The top pot knob on the output pot on the triaxis has fallen off and I cant locate it. I have been in touch with mesa and they can get hold of it so its easy to sort out.

I will also include the rack tuner, power supply, and case with it as I am now using a head and wont need them so you can be up and running in seconds.

Looking for around £1450 for the lot but will take offers. Can have it shipped, if you want to find out about the costs let me know your postcode or town and ill get UPS to run me a quote.

Im in Crawley in West Sussex just off the M23 if you would like to collect or meet somewhere localish

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Ryan

TriaxisSide-1.jpg

290Front.jpg

TriaxisBack-1.jpg

TriaxisValves-1.jpg

WatfordValves.jpg

290back.jpg

290valves.jpg

Back