• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Boogie 2 Channel Triple Rectifier Head (RARE!)

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockerAlex

Reaction score
Mint condition RARE 2 channel version of the Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier, only a few stains here and there on the tolex. Replaced with all new tubes and serviced by an official Mesa amp tech in Belfast. I'm looking around the £1100 region for this.

Be warned, this is the US voltage version so it needs to be powered with a suitable transformer, seeing as I wont have any need for the transformer once I sell this, it is included within the listed price. Original footswitch also included. Manuals can be downloaded online now. I do NOT have the original packaging. I'll even throw in an original Maxon OD808 which is a must have to tighten up the low end of this amp (in my experience.)

2012-05-05-002.jpg

2012-05-15-016.jpg

Please don't hesitate to email me for more information ([email protected]), or even pop down to have a look/listen in person (if you can.)

The only trade I would even consider for this is an Axe Fx II.

Cheers!

bucketbot said:
Bumpety Bumpety Bumpy Bump! :!:

Looks like nobody wants it mate! :wink:

Looks that way man, I'm surprised actually.

Thanks for the bump anyhow.

Back