• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Immaculate Mesa MkV Head & 4x12

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJL

Reaction score
Immaculate Mesa mark v head and recto 4x12 cab.

Has been gigged maybe 15 times over last year ( I have owned it from new in this time), always warmed up and cooled, never cranked (has never seen half volume).

As new condition not a mark on the head or cab, includes footswitch, midi cable, manuals and slip covers.

Footswitch has Velcro on it but easily removed.

Head would benefit from a new set of valves which I am
Open to negotiation on with price, I can arrange something with buyer as to getting them replaced if needed, but all in perfect working order just I notice the need to turn up a wee bit more than originally where the power valves are getting a little older.

Includes manuals, mesa slip covers for both, footswitch and midi cable.

Open to sensible and near offers for the rig. No trades or stupid offers.

Any questions please ask, and no test pilots, serious buyers only please.

Open to offers as I said, and will be more lenient for forum members interested with regards to cost.

Pics available here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Immaculate-Mesa-Boogie-Mark-V-head-recto-4x12-Guitar-Amp-SHIP-/170817286172?pt=UK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL&hash=item27c580f01c

Feel the need to point out I'm being very picky with the valves. It is just needing a litle more turning up than before and it is by no means desperate for valves and would only really benefit form power valves if they were to be done.

£2400 ono.

Latest posts

Back