• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Mesa Electra Dyne Head UK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moltisanti

Reaction score
This is my first post here, but I have a ton over at RigTalk, HRI, Birds and Moons, Music Radar under the same alias

Excellent condition Mesa Electra Dyne head inc cover and footswitch.

This is by far the best clean amp and the best crunch amp i've ever owned, I used it in a classic rock band and it did Jimi, Clapton, Doors, Free, Lenny Kravitz, SRV fantastically. I'm in a much heavier band now so have moved to an EVH.

If you like simple to dial in classy sounding amps, this is a beauty.

Here's the info from the Mesa site: http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/electradyne/electradyne.html#gpm1_1

Keep It Simple... Without Imposing Limitations.

Introducing the Electra Dyne™. An easy-to-look-at, simple-to-use new amplifier that has way more TONE than you might expect hidden artfully behind these six knobs and a switch.

Deeply rooted in the Best of the Brit lineage, the Electra Dyne takes modified English gain sounds and sorts them into LO and HIGH regions. These two choices are combined with a retro-minded, American-voiced clean “channel” and linked to one mini-toggle that gives you three of the most classic sounds in Rock and Roll on one switch!

These retail for £1700 in the uk, it has 4 brand new Mesa 6L6s in it and has just been serviced by the UK Mesa ditributor Westside. Still under warranty until end of March.

£975 shipped in UK or pickup in Cheshire

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0774.jpg

If I didn't have the ideal set up for my needs already, this would be a real temptation. Good luck with the sale

Bump for a fellow Bammer :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back