• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS:1990 MARK IV MESA BOOGIE COMBO, ALL ORIG, WITH MANUAL ETC

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattb15

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED - £1250 ONO
I bought 2 of these combos back in 1990. The second one will also be up for sale, but needs some attention before I put it up.
These were lightly gigged between 1995 and 1997, and then not played through again. They are now discontinued.
I played through the first one yesterday for the first time since then, and it still sounds amazing. It's an incredibly loud 85w (I never had it above 3, even when I played in a band), 3 channels with reverb. The tone on this thing is something else. It's in pretty good condition, with a couple of little dings.

See all the technical stuff here:
http://www.mesaboogie.com/manuals/Mark%204.pdf

It comes with casters, original slip case, original card on top suggesting settings, and original owners manual etc, which is charmingly hand typed.
It is incredibly heavy, so pick up only. If you need more info, or have questions, want to see pics etc, please get in touch..
I'm looking for £1,250, but will consider offers!!
Many thanks for looking..

Back