• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MKIV(B) head and 2x12 cab in Western Flame Maple - SOLD!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoogiePete

Reaction score
Hi all,

Reluctantly up for sale is my MkIV (B) head and cab in Western Flame Maple (see pics) I'm looking for around £1400 (no crazy offers please guys!). If there's no takers on here I'll stick it on fleabay in a couple of weeks time but it will be dearer due to their extortionate fees.

Pics are here:- http://www.mypicx.com/11102011/Boogie_MKIV/

As you can see this is a bit special and the grain on the maple is beautiful and has to be seen to be believed. Both head and cab are in immaculate as new condition, there are no dings, scrapes or any sort of blemishes. I'm the second owner and the first owner had the amp/cab sitting in his studio unused for years. I've only used it occasionally at home over the last year. Beautiful fat tones as you'd expect from a MKIV. The cab is the 2x12 three-quarter back with 2 c90s'. The amp was bought brand new in 1998 and I have the original receipt for £3000 for amp and cab. I also have the original QA tags and various other bits of paperwork. All is in perfect working order and anyone interested is welcome to come and try the amp which is currently in Holbeach, Lincs. I may be able to help with delivery also if required.

You can also contact me at [email protected].

Cheers,

Pete.

Back