• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - Mesa Boogie F30 1x12 combo, Boss GT-3 & RJM amp gizmo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake_the_pake

Reaction score
Hi all,

It's generally pretty quiet on here but I thought I'd give it a try nonetheless. Parting ways with my dream rig so grab a chance to own something incredible!

First up is my 1x12 combo Mesa Boogie F30 amp. Great condition all round, tubes in great shape. Sure you all know the blurb for this amp so I won't go into it. Needless to say it packs a massive punch for its size. Never had it beyond half way for practice/gigs in some pretty big places.

Next is my Boss GT-3 multi effects unit. Slight scratches to the casing which show it's age slightly but it is in full working condition. All the effects you could possibly need and probably loads you wouldn't. Great amp sims as well complete the package. Fully midi capable too and able to output in stereo. I had it hooked up via the 4cm to allow the mesa to be added as the pre amp in the virtual chain.

Lastly is the brilliant RJM mini amp gizmo. I had this hooked up between the Boss and the Mesa and it essentially gave the amp midi capability, allowing me to change amp channels/functions via the Boss unit. Eliminated 'tap dancing' completely by allowing me to switch on/off a few effects as well as changing channel in a single button press. Comes with the custom cable for the Mesa F & Rocket series although cables can be widely found for loads of different amps.

As I said, all together, this is a dream rig both live and in the practice room/at home. Infinitely versatile and packs a wide range of sounds. Pics here:

http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/secondseduction/

Will sell separately or as part of some sort of package. £650 for the amp, £80 for the GT-3 and £170 for the amp gizmo (£150 if you don't want the custom cable). Discounts for things bought together possible - just get in touch!

I'm just outside Manchester city centre and anyone is welcome to pick up. I will post the Boss and the RJM but not the amp. I'm also open to delivery/meeting somewhere half-way (within reason) if my fuel costs are covered.

Thanks
Adam

Latest posts

Back