• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA BOOGIE DUAL RECTIFIER HEAD MINT CONDITION 1250 ONO

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STITCH_D

Reaction score
Here for sale is a mint condition 3 channel mesa dual rectifier solo head with footswitch.

Its lived in a live in flightcase since owning it so it literally doesn't have a single mark on it. I've used this head on every recording and every live show with my band The Defiled for the last 3 years and has never failed me. It gets serviced from mesa once a year and has recently been re tubed (2 months ago).Please excuse the pics but the head is in our rehearsal space at the moment.

Collection from north london or i could package up to post if buyer wants to pay for courier.

IF BROUGHT FOR THE FULL £1250 I WILL THROW IN A FREE COMBI FLIGHTCASE WORTH £320 THAT HOLDS THE HEAD PLUS A 4U RACK ABOVE. ITS THE ONE PICTURED.

$(KGrHqR,!h!E45)jF1JPBORl-C1ds!~~0_12.JPG

$(KGrHqZ,!joE4s)6WzzjBORl-JmcE!~~0_12.JPG

Latest posts

Back