• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mesa Stiletto Deuce + Flightcase

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Si.

Reaction score
I've got the opportunity to get a Marshall Jubilee so need to sell my Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce. It's a nice standard finish rather than that horrid crock skin cover they usually come in.

It's in excellent condition, there's one small rip on one of the leather corner covers.

Valves are 3 Svetlana's and one Winged C, They've been in about 12 months then but the amp hadn't been used much in that time and has only been to one gig and a few rehearsals since.

The pre valves are stock apart from the loop driver (now a JJ I think, without going rooting around in it).

It goes without saying that it sounds great. There are a massive variety of sounds available. Cleans are really good, even with a Les Paul. Haven't got any pics of the flightcase but you know what they look like.

Comes with Mesa soft cover and footswitch.

06092009099.jpg

06092009102.jpg

06092009104.jpg

PM me offers please.

Latest posts

Back