• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTD to buy/trade MKV Head-have MKIV widebody to sell/trade

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divil

Reaction score
Hi...Probably a long shot.....but I'm looking for a MKV head....anybody have one they need to sell/trade.
I have a MKIV Widebody combo (with flightcase) that I need to let go...I can't keep carrying it upstairs!
I'm in the Manchester area.

Cheers
Divil :D

Hey Divil :wink:
How much do you want for the combo and do you have pictures?
Greetings, Mario.

Hi Mario...I'm looking for £1100 with the flight case....collection only from Stockport near MCR Airport.
If you are still interested then let me know, send me you email address and I will take some photo's.
It's in very good condition considering it's age a couple of small nicks/scuffs in the tolex but they really are very small.

Cheers
Paul

Hi Divil, I have a brand new MKV with tags literally still on. £1750. I live near Sheffield. Not registered yet.

Cheers Rich

dunstanmus said:
Hi Divil, I have a brand new MKV with tags literally still on. £1750. I live near Sheffield. Not registered yet.

Cheers Rich

I just picked one up today!

Cheers anyway m8

Latest posts

Back