• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lonestar Special Tan 1x12 Combo For Sale + Boogie Quad w/fs

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WantaMKIV!

Reaction score
Excellent condition. Probably wrong place to admit this but I was given a weekend loan of a Cornford MK50 mkii......Wow! So my LSS is up for sale along with my Quad. If you'd like some photo's, drop me a line (txt first at weekend as I won't answer otherwise - I'm a plumber and don't do weekend call-outs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for c.£1250. Can meet, within reason, at 1/2 way point for delivery/collection.

Mesa Boogie Quad UK 240V, Recently serviced (Guitar Aid in London - check Greg out, he's fantastic!) - complete with FU-2 footswitch and SKB 3U trolley/rack - £850.

I also have a custom made switching box which can alternate between the Quad going through the power amp section of the LSS or the LSS as a standalone combo, one button pedal with lights indicating which route is taken.

£2000 for the complete package if anyone fancies that route or I'll sell individually. Cheers, Tim - 07742-815376

Latest posts

Back