• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade: Mesa Boogie Electra Dyne 1x12 Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smogfalls

Reaction score
dyne1.jpg

This is the oversized 1x12 combo version of the brilliant Electra Dyne amp by Mesa. In near mint condition, even still has that lovely new amp smell! Comes complete with footswitch, removable wheels/castors, soft cover, manual etc.

This has the stock Mesa 6L6 tubes in it which sound absolutely phenomenal, I tried EL34's but preferred the 6L6's in the end.

Cash on collection is more than welcome, this amp is pretty heavy so postage is not recommended, plus I don't have sufficient boxes to package it in!

Will sell for £1500... save yourself over £500 on the RRP!

Will trade for something by 65 Amps, Dr Z or Splawn

Thanks for looking :)
Xan :)

P.S: I have plenty of pictures, so if you're interested, I'll email those to you.

P.P.S: I also have this amp listed on Ebay so you can check out the pictures, aswell as my feedback etc...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140510968375&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1140

dyne2.jpg

dyne3.jpg

Back