• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F.S. Mesa Roadking Combo - NOW SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Dobson

Reaction score
Hi Guys and gals.

Due to a change in work status I'm selling my beloved Roadking combo.

She is a MK1 in absolutely immaculate condition and comes with Kingkontroller, soft cover for both amp and footboard,original manual pack and some casters.

The amp has been gigged once and rehearsed with a dozen or so times. Otherwise, it has been used in my home (smoke free) studio.

Now for the rub. The amp is a 110V US model but I am including a 1KVA (1000Watt) stepdown transformer in the sale. This setup has never given me a momments trouble since purchase and the amp has always performed beyond expectation.

Priced to sell at £1600 collection from Surrey only (unless you want to arrange collection yourself at your own risk). However, as a breakdown engineer, I do regularly travel across the SE UK from Kent to Dorset so may be able to come to some arrangement that way.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding the amp or if you need further pictures.

Thanks for looking.

Andy

PICT3756.jpg

PICT3755.jpg

PICT3757.jpg

PICT3759.jpg

PICT3760.jpg

PICT3761.jpg

PICT3762.jpg

Now sold to a good new home where it was to be used as a spare for a full time guitarist. I know the 110V put a lot of people off but I've just had an email from the new owner who has spent the day playing with it and reckons this will be his primary amp from now on as (to him), it sounds better than his UK one.

Thanks to everyone who took a look at the ad.

Back