• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Combo For Sale - Mint - SOLD

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fleeced

Reaction score
***** NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR LOOKING *****

Hi -

I'm selling my Mark V Combo, bought new in the UK from a dealer and with about 5 hours use in my home studio.

The amp is mint condition and all original - exactly as it left the factory, tubes never been touched. I'm selling as I have too much gear!

Includes footswitch, castors & slip case & manual exactly how it came.

If you're interested in these amps you probably know all about them. What you read is true ... the cleans are out of this world, and you have every Mark series amp sound in there plus so much more. Big Big sound if you want it with so many tonal possibilities. It really is one fantastic amp - I just have too much gear and need to thin down a little.

Any queries please ask ... photos over the weekend, - but as I said in the description, it really is 'as new'.
markV.jpg

Back