• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Mesa Boogie Mark IV Short Body Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle remus

Reaction score
Firstly sorry for signing up just to spam my amp for sale, I just want to make sure anyone who is looking for one of these finds it.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: A Mesa Mark IV Short Body Combo in excellent condition
Modifications (if any): Well it has the casters (which is a big help)
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Slip Cover and Footswitch
Location (City,State or City,Country): West Yorkshire/UK
References (eBay or other forum userid): 'Aba1one' on ebay

Aquired this recently but it is way too loud, even at out ensemble room at uni so even though it sounds amazing I'm going to have to let it go so I can get something with a little less power.

1995 model and I am the second owner AFAIK.

Will entertain trades for gear of similar value or cash can be added either side.
I'm particularly interested in:
Axe FX Standard
Suhr Standards
Vigiers

Going to ask £1000 shipped for this. The condition is amazing for its age, there is literally a couple of tiny marks.Definatly one for someone who wants a Mark IV in as good a condition as you can get.
!B6jZ3YwBmk~$(KGrHqJ,!i!EycMkOgoDBM)v)7qtP!~~_12.JPG

PRICE DROP:

£950.00 Shipped to your very door (UK)

More Pics: (note the front screws are being replaced with shiny new ones at the moment as the old ones were worn down from when I had to take off the front of the amp)

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Latest posts

Back