• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MESA/Boogie Rectifier 212 Great Condition

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBMusicMan

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:MESA/Boogie closed back 212 cab, all black, Celestion Vintage 30's (some of the only speakers still made in the UK, specially for Mesa). Sounds great, no problems at all.
Modifications (if any):None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): None, but can get for extra-PM
Location (City,State or City,Country):I live in Farnborough, Hampshire, work in Reading Berkshire and go to University in London.
Contact Info (No Phone #s):pM, Jemsite under same name, or [email protected]
References (eBay or other forum userid): Fun111 on Jemsite (regular, but no iTrader), nicholas.howlett on ebay.co.uk
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):400 obo
Pictures:On request, the thing's in great nick though, and just looks like your average boogie 212, lol.

No trades, it was between this and my Recto 412, and the 412 won so I definitely don't need any more cabs, lol.

Cash on collection would be ideal, I'm willing to drive a fair way to meet and exchange, might ask for a bit of fuel money if it's a long way, collection preferred though. I can ship in the UK from my shop, but this will cost a lot, if you've ever seen a Mesa cab, you'll know they're built like tanks and weigh just as much. Probably looking in the region of 40GBP which is covered at buyers expense.

Thanks, this is an awesome cab, but my house is full and I'm saving up for something, lol.

Latest posts

Back