• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark V Head and Stiletto Deuce For Sale in UK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trev57

Reaction score
I have recently modified my Stiletto Deuce Head Stage 1 with Mansfields Bias Mod Kit. It is everything they say it is, and more. After 18 months of hating this amp, I now cannot stop playing through it. Just before I did the mod, I bought myself a Mark V head to replace the Stiletto. Beautiful! But I can't keep both and cannot decide which one to sell. So I will put both up for grabs here and let you decide. Both are mint. The Deuce is a bargain at £1,000.00 including the bias mod. The Mark V is £2,000.00. I would prefer a cash on collection deal, but could ship at your expense providing all is paid up front. Paypal is OK, but you pay the fees. I am in West Somerset. Contact me here, or email at [email protected]

Back