• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bass Gear for Sale; SVT and PowerHouse 15 cab

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBMusicMan

Reaction score
Hey, I've been casually playing bass with a band that I've now left to concentrate on guitar so selling my rig. First is an Ampeg SVT-3 Pro. It's a 2 year old head in a 4u Warwick case that's generally in good nick, only things are the shaft on the DI level pot on the back has sheared, so you can't put on a knob on it. I'll repair this if I can but sold as is. The pot still works and isn't at all scratchy. Also the 'g' of 'Ampeg' has worn slightly on the front, but not majorly. I retubed within the last year with JJ tubes which sound infinitely better than the stock EH tubes. They should have a fair few years life left in them! The head is also still under it's original 5 year warranty, and I will include the warranty card and original purchase receipt for this.
Also selling a Mesa Vintage PowerHouse 115 cab that I only bought brand new 5 months ago. The cab is immaculate, it's only been gigged a handful of times and looks great. It's an 8 Ohm cab and i'm including the original slip cover and trak-loc castors.

Looking for £475 for the head and £500 for the cab, but because they sound so great together I'll do £900 the pair. Ideally collected for cash, or I'll meet/deliver for a bit of fuel money depending on where you are (I'm around Hants/Berks area). I can ship either, the head will be £30 to ship and the cab £35 in which case I'd prefer bank transfer, but paypal gift will be ok if absolutely necessary.

I got loads of pictures and will send on request if you give me an email address.

Any and all offers considered, I'm really just looking to get rid of them, they're taking up valuable guitar space!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back