• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Mesa Thiele 1x12 EV

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boogiemkiv

Reaction score
Up for sale is my very tidy 1x12 Thiele, EV loaded cab. Comes with mesa slip cover.

£300 + carriage (or you arrange courier) unfortunately no PX

Agreed. I will post photo's in the next day or so

I actually have either of the name plates which I will supply with the cab. The plate fitted is a 'Boogie' one. The corners are the leather 90's style corners. Hope that's of some help. Pictures to follow...

Sorry having problems posting pictures!! If interested please pm me and i'll send them by e-mail. Have picture of the front, back and the extra 'Mesa/Boogie' name plate.

Clearing up as much detail as i can:

This is a 90's Thiele Ported Cab with the 200w EVM-200L speaker. Leather type corners. Not a huge amount of gigging. No rips or tears and in very good condition.

I'm based in Hertfordshire so any buyer could collect and i'll meet anyone within a reasonable distance. I do have a mesa box still for shipping if needed!

Back