• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fakes UK

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercurialuk

Reaction score
I'm sick of them! There has been so many on Ebay recently, obviously someone has realised that amps can go for alot of money,

The most recent one (yesterday) is a guy claiming to be called kevingray202, who offered my a Roadking and Cab for £1500. However he claimed he lived in Shetland so no collection and wouldnt accept Paypal, due to

"sorry i can't use my paypal account for the moment due to my recently divorce with my wife...it's blocked because we need to make half of all...you know the rules"

Sent me through a lovely mock up 'Ebay' invoice though! Looked very good, with "Payment must be sent by: Money Gram Money Order"

This is the 2nd Roadking that's been a Fake that ive tried to buy, it seems they put them up for auction wait to see who offers the best private deal to finish the auction early, and then if no one bites they pull the auction just before its finished, dahillside77 even posted the same head 3 times claiming the buyers were from other countries and ended up pulling out hence the reason for him having to relist.

My count is now 2 Road Kings 1 Mark IV and 1 Roadster. Hmm most expensive, how strange!

Please all just be careful, if someone wont let you pick up and pay in Cash i wouldn't go for it, that's my rule now its just not worth the risk.

Oh funny aswell the guy in Shetland included free Postage on both the head and cab that we all know would of cost a fortune!

Just thought would let you all know.... Even on here a guy called ascard was trying to sell me a Mark IV that i know others of you had dealt with before being a fake.....

Back