• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toThe Boogie Board and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mark1V Boogie combo for sale - immaculate with Aluminium fli

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markbuffyfan

Reaction score
Mark1V combo for sale just a couple of years old. its B series amp as its so new and is loaded with the preferred ev 200 black shadow speaker. I bought it off a friend who only ever used it a couple of times in his bedroom (too powerful).

Since then I have giigged it 4 times before my band split and it needs a new owner as i am now moving to the middle east for work.

This is the 4th mark4 I have owned and its the best. I have previouusly bought older models and then changed the tubes for "cryo" type or upgraded GE Military spec tubes but these stock ones to be honest prove all i did was waste my money as the amp sounds fantastic. The tubes have less than 20 hours on them

The amp comes with an aluminium covered flightcase with locking castors which is also in great condition. has manual tags sound settings card for the top, footswitch etc . I will also chuck in a Nobels midi switcher (if the buyer wants it) that will enable the buyer to switch channels via midi pedal (no longer made but great device this still boxed)

I also have a brand new TC electronic G major for sale at £230. The amp is situated in the North west (Warrington).
I would prefer cash on collection from by the buyer but alternatively I am happy for the buyer to arrange collection from my house with DHL, UPS etc after clearance of funds. ( Carriers always take better care of an item when they have to deliver to the person that is paying their bill and this service costs a hardly anything more). I have sold my last two amps that way with no problems .
I will accept £1400 for the amp .
I personally paid £1500 for it and considered I had a bargain.
Email me at [email protected] OR PHONE 07927869838

well im in interested in offers but I sold the last one i had for the same without a flight case which cost around £350 plus a £100 midi switching unit.

If you really are interested then pm instead of offering a misguided public opinion

ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD BOOGIE WITHIN AN HOUR OF HITTING THE BAY
Mark

Latest posts

Back