Anyone use a boss gt 100 with the dc5?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really even close to what you are asking here lol but I thought that I would just say that I tried using my Boss GT-8 with a Dual Rectifier and it really didn't work at all...I guess that is in part(or mostly) to my amp having a parallel loop but I am assuming that you were planning on running in 4cm? If so then make sure that your loop is serial, if not then I guess there is no reason that it wouldn't work as expected through the front end or in the loop by itself...just my opinion

I've been using a GT-100, previously a GT-10, with DC 3, 5 and 10 for years at gigs with great success. Serial FX loop mod.

Not long after I first made this post I came across your recordings on sound cloud! I was like oh what the... I recognize this name. I seen you here at the boogie boards. I thought it sounded good then I heard how it colored your tone. I ended up getting a rp1000 had my loop modded to serial. But i think whoever did the mod screwed up I can't use any effects on 4 cable method with my amp! I been using the rp in front of the amp on the clean channel. I did use the rp with a powered speaker when I first got it then I tried with the dc 5 and I couldn't believe how much better it sounded. The rp1000 is really nice and sounds great but I mainly wanted to add effects to my dc tones but can't :( till I have a look at the send/return pot on the dc 5. Until I do, the rp1000 sounds killer in front of the amp on the clean channel using the rp's amp modeling. I use the rp's preamp just cuz I can get a good distortion and a good clean sound and all the effects. I don't have a footswitch for the dc.

Latest posts

Back