DC-5: How will the Line 6 M13 do?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polaris20

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking of punting on my individual pedals, and going to something like the M13, due to it's decent quality and ease of use with different effects. Does anyone know how it performs with the DC-5? I imagine well, since my Echo Park and Boss Chorus do well. I keep the mix at 100% on the loop, and have never had an issue.

I've never tried the M13, sorry.
But....do a search in the DC forum for mods. There is a very simple way to change the loop to Series. This will greatly improve the sound of delays and chorus effects in the loop.

The M13 is way way newer than my Boss GT3 ...but I keep it because I use it on full "manual" (so fully transparent with no modeling whatsoever) for basic delay, verb, boost, mild compression, and the like. And still I stack OD pedals (and mix/match) for various tonal flavors. BTW, I tried running through the loop and got zero improvement in anything ...just more trouble so I simply run the board through the front end with stellar results. FWIW, I get great dynamics and even get the occasional compliment on my tone. I have no desire to change my live rig. The only answer to your question lies in plugggin it in and judging for yourself.

fun pic ...because I can :)

Edward

Latest posts

Back