Anyone interested DC-10 for sale

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrentSSL

Reaction score
Does anyone have an interest in a Dc-10 head for sale late nineties model recapped like a month ago and brand new reverb sounds awsome. Series effects loop mod no footswitch my business partner is selling it he has to move all the work and up keep has been done by a certified Mesa tech. I also believe the tubes are brand new mostly used in a smoke free studio hasn't been played much due to my bands down time I am going to post in classifieds once i take pics I just wanted to give my fellow DC owners first crack at it I own one myself I used this one for recording quite a bit and in practice situations in our studio. asking 900 or best offfer

Sounds like a great amp -- I just bought one recently for $800 shipped and it was in good condition, so $900 might be a bit high. But in all honesty, I believe as these DC line amps are rediscovered, so to speak, in the future, their value will go up. I've seen it with my Ibanez Artist guitars from late 70s/early 80s... the ones I bought for next to nothing now sell for triple or more for what I paid for them. I'm not saying the same will happen with DC amps, but I strongly believe the value is there -- compare them with the F or Express line and you can see the shortcuts Mesa made.... You just don't get as much as with the DC amps.. IMHO.

i completely agree but since the caps tubes and reverb are new and it has a mercury transformer in i figured 900$ I'd pretty reasonable.

Latest posts

Back