DC 10 combo - how many were made?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazyje

Reaction score
Hello,
Long lurker, and just registered. I'm a happy owner of the 'Holy Trio' of DCs: DC-3, DC-5, and DC-10 combo. Could anyone enlighten me as to how many DC10 combos were produced by Mesa? I find DC-5 is quite easy to find locally for sale, but that is not the case with DC3 or DC10 combos... Thanks!

Does anyone have an answer on this, I'm curious to know the same thing.

You likely will not be able to find out without contacting Mesa. A call to customer service should help you get an answer. However, they may only be able to tell you when your amp was made. They were NOT limited production or anything like that.

Not that this answers your question but, I had a DC 10 head, and it was stolen, when I went to replace it I could not locate another head version, so I bought a combo and ordered a head case from boogie and remounted my combo converting it to a head. So one less combo out there in the world. Although I do still have the combo casing incase I want to re mount it.

Back