DC-5, what do they go for?

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ESPJapan

Reaction score
Im looking for a DC-5 combo in very good condition and i don't know how much they go for, i've seen $800 for a good one, kinda dirty, one slightly better for $1000 and another one for $1150 on eBay, can some one give me a quick run down of prices for the condition from beat up to mint?

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-for-sale-trade-wanted/83609-fs-mesa-boogie-dc-5-combo-in-wine-red.html

The guy bought it here from another BB member.
You could probably talk him down a little. I think that $900 is high.

They used to go for around $500-$750 or so depending on condition.
I don't think I would spend a whole lot more for one unless it was in mint condition and had brand new tubes and filter caps.

I see them at Guitar Centers sometimes too. Anytime I go to the city, I visit the local Guitar Wal-Mart's used section. They always seem to ask for $800 or more, but I bet they don't sell them for that.

I've bought them for as little as $500 in crappy condition, and as much as $750 in really decent condition. But...I haven't bought one in a long time, so I don't know if these prices are still good.

I PM'd you with information about mine.

Look in the classifieds section. There's a head and a combo both for sale for reasonable prices. Over $800 for either is too much IMO. $550 - $750 should be about right for a DC-5...

EDIT: Monsta beat me to it!

Thanks for the input but i just found one on craigslist for $800 mint, had to use my haggling skills.

Back