I'm back!!!!!!!!!!

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monsta-Tone

Boogie Supporter
Reaction score
After much deliberation and a few other amps, I bought my old DC-10 back from mdortona!

I sold it when times were tough and then when I had the money, there was not a DC-10 to be found anywhere.
So, I settled and bought a Rectoverb 2. Which, is a great amp in it's own right, but no comparison!
Then I found a great price on a chrome faced Dual Rectifier. Again, a great amp, but when compared to the cleans of the DC-10 and then add Reverb and a GEQ, the DC won hands down again.

So, I was sitting there wondering what to do. I still couldn't find a DC-10 anywhere.
Matt calls me up and says that he really misses his old Heartbreaker and was wondering if I wanted my DC back!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amps truly are like girlfriends. You don't loose them, you only loose your turn! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds like fate to me that Matt calls you and you both want your old amps back. I see me buying other amps down the road but I will not ever let go of my DC-10. Maybe if my future grandchild needs an amp and I'm too old to play. We'll see. He/she better be a very special grandchild. :lol:

Back