HELP NEEDED!!! to all DC-3 COMBO holders...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoc-t

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I need you guy's help by telling me where I can trace the serial number inside the amp.
To make the long story short...
My amp was stollen 6 years, and It finally came in to my eyes a few days ago.
all I need to do is to know where the serial number is placed inside the amp so that I could confirm it with my paperworks and take it back home to where it belongs....

If you can tell me how and where it is (maybe on a sticker? maybe hammered stamped?) I would be very happy.
And if it's not too hard for you, perhaps posting a photo of the serial number in your amp will do all the work.

thank you all for your time and help...
yoc

I'm pretty sure you should be able to flip it over and look at the underside of the chassis. There should be a plate near or on the Transformer with a serial number stamped on it. It may have been removed if someone stole it though. Check for two small holes and scratches in the middle where someone may have pryed the serial badge off.

Hi MusicManJP6,

thanks for answering my post, I really appriciate your time.
If it's not too hard for you, you said that you are pretty sure about the location of the serial number, do you think that you can check it out that it's really there, because I can't look for it yet(It's not with me) until I will know for sure that this is the place to look for I will go and look for it. I don't want to make a fool out of myself if I will ask to check the guy's amp and not find the serial number... It will be pretty dumb for me to do that...

thanks alot and hope to hear you soon MusicManJP6.

yoc

the serial should be stamped on a metal plate that is on the bottom of the chassis
381226753_C58yC-M.jpg

you can see there in the bottom of the photo, mine appers to just be glued on

Ah, thanks adam972! I knew it was there somewhere. I thought it was tacked in somehow, but I guess it's just superglued or something.

Hi adam972.

Thanks a lot, you can't imagine how this helped me. you are a good man.

God bless you,

Thanks to MusicManJP6 as well for your time.

the only thing left to do is to see the serial number and to match it with my paperworks.

it was very nice talking to you.... :D :D :D
yossi

Hello

I did look for it, sadly I won't be taking it home because some ******* took the serial off, and I don't have any other proof to show that it's mine!!!!

I'll stick to what I have:

69' Marshall Superlead + 12x4,
Fender Bassman 70 head+ Bell & Howell Cab from the late 50's

I't's as good as the Mesa, But a bit different...

yo-c.

yeh....
we've got to keep moving on... That's life, sometimes it's sweet and sometimes it's bitter...

Latest posts

Back