Power light

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSC123

Reaction score
The light on my dc-5 seemed to work intermittently, now it doesnt go on. Just unscrew it? It doesnt seem to unscrew easily so i didnt want to force it.

LSC123 said:
The light on my dc-5 seemed to work intermittently, now it doesnt go on. Just unscrew it? It doesnt seem to unscrew easily so i didnt want to force it.

They're fairly easy to swap out. Just pick up the light of your choice from Mouser Electronics and have someone who's used to working on amps solder a new one in. The specs are on the light itself if you're wondering.

The outside jewel cover should unscrew normally, the light builb you have to push in and turn about a quarter turn...its kinda a *****. make sure your fingers are grippy...maybe get the tips of your fingers a bit wet and then dry them quick with a paper towel, then try....this sounds a bit odd, but you will see what i am talking about once your try to push in and turn....there isnt much clearance for your fingers.

but the outside jewel should just unscrew...even if you bust it you arnt looking at a lot of cash to replace it.

Back