Pics and video of my DC-3 shorthead...

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
I had some interest in pics of this little devil so i thought i'd post some... I'd never seen one until I saw mine for sale!

100_2963.jpg

100_2964.jpg

100_2965.jpg

100_2966.jpg

Possibly the coolest thing about the amp (haha - not really but it's funny):
100_2968.jpg

100_2970.jpg

100_2971.jpg

100_2972.jpg

Here's my little mini rig... it's all i need at the moment!
100_2974.jpg

And of course I play my beloved Mystic Dream EBMM Petrucci through the DC-3:
100_1723.jpg

And here's a video I put up last week before I got the recto cab:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cfPNOHyFxvY&feature=channel_page

Thanks for the kind words...

Will - those are the settings I last used, but I'm still dialing it in with the new cab. They are close to what I want I think - i've only had about 15 minutes wo play with the new cab hooked up. There's really no 'bad' settings on this amp is there? It's just a matter of finding the type of tone you are looking for - it's all in there!

I love how the EL84s bloom harmonics and overtones out of notes so easily at any volume! I've never heard anything like it! I also really like how the gain adds so much girth and saturation to the tone without totally squashing your dynamics. Even with gain on full you still have dynamics and plenty of note separation. Very cool!

Really nice rig, Music Man!! Very clean indeed. Hey, that EBMM is COOL looking too!! :D I've never seen one that color before; keeper for sure!!

Yeah...I like the way the colors change with the viewing angle. I'm assuming from some of your comments that she plays as good as she looks. :D That's awesome!

Someday... :( I'm gonna get my digital camera working and post a pic or 2 of my 355 on here. I'm pretty happy w/ it at present, but after 6 years I still find myself longing for one of my old Les Pauls. Oh well.....no use cryin' now!! Time to rock :mrgreen: !!!

Yeah, dude. It's the nicest playing/looking/sounding guitar i've ever put in my hands! As close to perfection as you can get in a guitar if you ask me...

Looking forward to your gear pics... :wink:

Back