The Official DC Club

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blacklight_uk

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I thought it would be cool to have a club here for all the DC and Caliber series owners of the forum to show our appreciation for these awesome amps - the DC Cartel!

If you'd like a logo and a membership number then please feel free to PM me and I'll make one up for you just like the one in my sig with your personal number on it. Please do PM me though as it's easier for me to see who wants to join.

So, the member list so far -

• #0001 - blacklight_uk
  • #0002 - Setzer
  • #0003 - lockbody
  • #0004 - tetsubin
  • #0005 - meursault
  • #0006 - goodwill559
  • #0007 - JimmyB
  • #0008 - Exdeath
  • #0009 - zeroeffect
  • #0010 - highwaynine
  • #0011 - igfraso
  • #0012 - MarkofXInts
  • #0013 - mrmax
  • #0014 - Sixstringpsycho
  • #0015 - cb101
  • #0016 - litespeed
  • #0017 - insearchoftone
  • #0018 - MJ Slaughter
  • #0019 - woemoejack
  • #0020 - fsmith
  • #0021 - stoneattic
  • #0022 - CORSAIR
  • #0023 - frets70
  • #0024 - Oinker54
  • #0025 - Gruffnutz
  • #0026 - polaris20
  • #0027 - Hanslow
  • #0028 - LEVEL4
  • #0029 - james86
  • #0030 - macdaddyof9
  • #0031 - edward
  • #0032 - Bisconne
  • #0033 - Calamity
  • #0034 - Esromeron
  • #0035 - Bonez
  • #0036 -
  • #0037 -
  • #0038 - Monsta-Tone
  • #0039 - slev

Honorary members -
  • #0001 - jerseydrew

:D

What if I used to own a DC amp? I know I'll be getting another DC-3 in the future. Can I be #0002 anyway?

Sticky coming, pretty cool idea guys.

1 suggestion, maybe make the Cartel images just a bit smaller they take up a lot of screen room.

ned said:

1 suggestion, maybe make the Cartel images just a bit smaller they take up a lot of screen room.

Good call on all points. :D Knocked it down to 300x72

I say sticky is a bad idea. Too late for that, but read on.

Create more general forums under the "Mesa Boogie Engineering Products" and see where that goes.

It could be broken into cats like the Mesa site. There are only 9 now for modern production. Add the discontinued cats, and it would only add a few more.

Mark IV crosses over to the Modern Era and so do a lot of posts that I've found interesting. Where will the Mk V fall?

Gotta make it easy for everone. Sure search works, but what's happening now?

Oh yeah, can I be in the club? I've never heard a DC live ... :twisted:
All jokes aside, if this idea was taken into consideration and implemented, I would be willing to donate sooner than later. 8)

ned said:

Thanks ned! I've taken your advice. All logos will be 300 x 72 now - thanks to lockbody for the sizing.

Member list updated! Welcome to tetsubin, member #0004!

MesaDCLP said:
I say sticky is a bad idea. Too late for that, but read on.

Create more general forums under the "Mesa Boogie Engineering Products" and see where that goes.

It could be broken into cats like the Mesa site. There are only 9 now for modern production. Add the discontinued cats, and it would only add a few more.

Mark IV crosses over to the Modern Era and so do a lot of posts that I've found interesting. Where will the Mk V fall?

Gotta make it easy for everone. Sure search works, but what's happening now?

Oh yeah, can I be in the club? I've never heard a DC live ... :twisted:
All jokes aside, if this idea was taken into consideration and implemented, I would be willing to donate sooner than later. 8)

Yeah i can appreciate what you're saying but this is just for a bit of fun :) I'm sure that members of the cartel will use the forums for talking about their respective amps rather than this thread, which is merely for registering :)

Yeah i think that's alright! :D I guess really it should be the Caliber Cartel but that sounds a bit cheesy to me! :lol:

Please welcome meursault, member #0005!

Back