Value of Mark IIB Simul-Class Piggyback Combo

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Mark IIB Simul-Class Piggyback Combo and need some advice regarding its current value. I've been all over the web and haven't been able to find anything similar to this particular configuration, so any informed help you could provide would be gratefully appreciated!

The amp head and 12" speaker cabinet are of the hardwood/wicker cane grille style (oak color), and both are in good condition. The head has no EQ, is missing one chassis mounting screw, and some of the plastic knobs are missing their silver inserts. I also don't have the original footswitch. Otherwise, it's in perfect working order. I even had it recapped about 5 years ago. The speaker cabinet has an unlabeled 12" speaker, but I know for a fact that it's original because I bought this amp back in the 80s from the original owner who was also a close friend.

I'm just becoming familiar with this forum, so I'm not sure whether I can post pics. If so, I'd be more than happy to provide them upon request...and with some guidance.

Sincerest thanks in advance for your help!

Tom

SouthpawGuitarist said:
I'm just becoming familiar with this forum, so I'm not sure whether I can post pics. If so, I'd be more than happy to provide them upon request...and with some guidance.

Tom

AFA pics... one way is to upload them to

https://imgbb.com/

and just link to them in the post

Latest posts

Back