Mark III switches and need repair

The Boogie Board

Help Support The Boogie Board:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom hackings

Reaction score
Hello to all.
Just bought mark 3 red stripe. 75 watts with eq and reverb. I have pedalboard where i have midi switch with 4 relays there. My plan is send this signals by 5pin midi cable to head and there make conector for mono jack for rhythm/lead on front panel then another one for rhythm2 and one stereo jack for eq and reverb. My question is can i use the same ground for all 4 switches?
Thank you Tom

I know this is late. Don't know if you did the relays. But they do work.
I use a TC Electronics G Major which has 2 relays. I use the relays to switch the Amp channels.
In the case of the G Major, I had to pay attention to the way the Relays were wired.
The relays use the sleeve connection as common between the 2 relays.
Moral of the story. Make sure you know how your relays are wired.

Thanks for answer.
Changed topic.
Footswich is not my problem now.
Something is wrong with my Mesa. If i switch from
Lead channel to clean, few seconds after that the weard distortion still stays and slowly goes away. If i play about a half hour and longer the time and the intense of this wear sound gets higher. If i switch from clean to lead Nothing wrong happend. I ve read here about ldrs for channel switching but not like this case. Anyone has the same issue? Im not from Us and any Mesa technical guy who can repair it isn t near. So any ideas please?
I can buy ldrs Vactrol vtl5c1 and xive vtl5c4 and change it But i dont know if it solve my problem.
Sorry for my english but i believe it can be understood.
Thanks to all

And i dont use any switch yet. Still using only push pull
On Mesa. Still searching for ideal tones. No live using yet.
Thanks

Hi!

Just asking, are you looking for a configuration that allows you to have both sparkling clean and high gain ?

Back